What do you think they did with all the dead bodies?

Monday, April 20, 2009

Trevor Sean: Bridgetown, Barbados

About noon today, I had an interesting interview with Mr. Sean, a "mercenary" that protected rich and famous when the Great Plague hit New York. They were relocated to a high-tech island off the coast of Manhattan. This island was stocked with food, water, luxury, weapons, and even live webcams that video taped the celebs and was broadcasted all around the world on the web. He spoke about how, when the zombies attacked New York, the citizens actually attacked the secluded area in which the celebrities hung out. This created a huge war between the famous and the normal. None of the guards of the protected temple fired at any people, because their duties were only to kill the living dead, but the celebs definitely went haywire, stealing guns from the weapon pile and going at the citizens like suicide bombers. A lot of them died, he said, but he never spoke about what happened to the "palace" after it was raided, for he escaped through the ocean and never returned to the horrid place. I really loved this interview, for I found it very exciting and very odd. Also, it really suprised me that it wasn't zombies that attacked the celebs' mansion, it was the citizens that wanted protection. In all, I loved it.

1 comment:

Ryan Stelzer said...

I agree with it being interesting that it was normal people that raided the safe haven and not the zombies. One question I still have though is where were the zombies after the raid? Wouldn't they follow all of the poeple where ever they went? Also it was amazing that the guards didn't do anything when the place was attacked, even if it wasn't the living dead.