What do you think they did with all the dead bodies?

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ahmed Farahnakian: Ice City, Greenland


Around noon today, I had an interesting interview with Mr. Farahnakian, former Major the the Iranian Corps Air Force.  As we spoke in the underground fortress, he spoke of his time with the outbreak in India and Pakistan and how the two countries angered eachother into a war-type situation.  For about half the interview, he talked about how India and Pakistan were complete rebels; they rejected all plans to become allies in that time of fright and hated eachother even more.  During the last half of the interview, I heard a lot about what happened at the Ketch River Bridge, the road between the two rebel countries.  He said that he was the one that led the attack to bomb the bridge, killing a lot of soon-to-be zombies and killing the passageway into India.  When rebel forces discovered that he had bombed the bridge, they attacked, and after 3 days of fighting, India dropped a huge bomb, which killed thousands of people.  I liked this interview a lot, maybe because I didn't have to interogate or ask any questions, but also because it was very interesting.   The only thing that was wierd to me is that, because he experienced the dead walking, he lost belief and hope in his faith (which is what I feel he meant in his last statement).  I feel that He would be the Person that I would turn to during the entire plague.

No comments: