What do you think they did with all the dead bodies?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mr. Oliveira: The Amazon, Brazil

Late this afternoon, I payed a visit to Fernando Oliveira, a retired heart surgeon of Rio.  He now dwells in the presence of "The Fierce People" in the tall trees in the Amazon.  To summarize, he spoke about his first incident of the plague, a patient who had their organs flipped aroung in their body, and only one doner had been found:  a Chinise man.  They couldn't test for any zombifying infection because they didn't know it even existed, so they preformed the operation like normal.  He told me his superior, Dr. Silva, let him go home early, which was extremely lucky for Mr. Oliveira.  When he received a call from one of the nurses speaking of an "accident," he found out at the hospital that the patient had reincarnated into a zombie, killed Dr. Silva, and now was locked up in the room.  After Mr. Oliveira shot the zombie straight through the skull, they hid the whole incident from the outside world, hid the bodies, and never spoke of it again.  This interview was very nice.  I felt like it flowed easily, and he wanted me to keep asking question, unlike my interview with Dr. Jingshu this morning, who just wanted to speak his mind and hear no questions from me.  The only think I don't agree with on Mr. Oliveira's part is why would you hide a zombie outbreak from the government.  Although you could be extremely punished for a number of the events that happened, I feel that it would be my duty to alarm my country of a disease that could potentially destroy our lives forever.  Other than that, I liked this interview a lot.

No comments: