Saturday, April 18, 2009
Dr. Jingshu: Chongqing, China
Early this morning, I had an early interview with Dr. Kwang Jingshu, one of the first medical doctors to experience the terror of the dreaded zombies. His story talked about how the little town of New Dachang had picked up an illness from a young boy, who had gone "moon fishing" with his father and came back alone, pale and deadlike. Dr. Jingshu spoke of his experience with the seven other patients, how they had a single bite mark and ejected thick brown liquid from their blood stream, and his encouter with the first infected boy, who had snapped his arm off and felt no pain. Lastly, he told me how the Ministry of Health took the infected people. After the interview, I was told a couple of times how Kwang made the wrong decision of trying to save the infected, because they just spread it all over the world. I quickly told them that I had a different opinion. A doctor's single job is to help their patient, not let them die, so this is why I feel that Dr. Jingshu had to attempt to save the infected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree with you about the doctor with the responsability to save the infected, and I thin that the ministry made stupid desitions and they have to regret it because they almost killed us all.
Well said
Post a Comment